ISB 2019 Oral Presentation guidelines
- Presentations must be in PowerPoint and should be 12 minutes with an additional 3 minutes for questions & answers
- Text and graphs/figures/photos should be clear and sufficiently large to be read easily from the back of the hall
- There should not be too much text on any slide, up to 5-6 bullet points should be sufficient Slides should not be too cluttered, with too much text or graphs/figures/photos
- Messy transitions between slides or overlaying of multiple pictures on slides should be avoided. For the latter it is better to have multiple slides.
- Video files should be embedded within the presentation - the conference organisers will check whether they display correctly. It is important to inform them whether the presentation contains videos and where. If the files are particularly large, then they should be sent direct to me.
All presentations must be uploaded in advance to the IBS website. The link for uploading of presentations is below